Wednesday 10 April 2013

What do I think about Internet

The idea of Internet was first developed by the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) of the U.S. Department of Defense (Britannica, 2002). ARPA, which was under the Pentagon, had an objective to build a network that would allow scientists at different locations to share their information and work together on military and scientific projects. 



The Internet is a very good place to book, to communicate, to read, to write, to watch movies, to learn something, to listen to music,to buy, to play games and so on.

Every day I use the Internet, I can't imagine my life without it. Without Internet I couldn't play games, listen the songs I want to listen, I wouldn't make friends from different countries and my life would be horrible and boring. Even my homework I do with The Internet.

The main advantage of the Internet is that communication is made very easy. Two people on opposite sides of the world may communicate with each other much easier than in real life. But sometimes, when people use Internet too much for  communication they get scared when they talk with people in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here :)